Gate valves are used for shut-off purpose on a pipeline.
FAMAT can supply different types:
- “Description missing”
- Bolted Bonnet, connection NPT, SW, or Flanged, in materials A105, LF2, 304L, 316L, F11, F22, F91.
- Forged steel Gate valves, ANSI 800, 1500, 2500, 4500 sizes ½” to 16”
- Bonnet less, connections NPT, SW or BW, in material A105, LF2, 304L, 316L, F11, F22, F91.
- Ductile iron Gate valves, resilient or metal-seated, PN10 to PN16 or ANSI 150, sizes ½” to 40”
- Cast steel Gate valves ANSI 150, 300, 600, 1500, 2500, sizes 2” to 56”
- Bolted Bonnet connection BW or Flanged, in materials A216WCB, WC6, WC9, CI2A, CF8M.
- Cast steel Gate valves, flexible wedge, ANSI 600, 1500, 2500, sizes 2” to 24”
- Pressure Seal, connection BW or Flanged, in materials A216WCB, WC6, WC9, CI2A, CF8M, A105, F11, F91.
All accessories and equipment available :
- Electric or pneumatic actuators
- Limit switches
- Locking devices
- Position indicators
- Pressure-relief valves