Globe valves are used for shut-off or regulating of a flow in a pipeline, and exist in different style :
- Straight pattern: Most common type
- Y-Type: For maximum flow with low pressure-drop
Our range covers both style, but we will mention here the most common types straight patterns.
- Forged steel Globe valves, ANSI 800, 1500, sizes ½” to 2”
- Bolted Bonnet, connection NPT, SW, or Flanged, in materials A105, LF2, 304L, 316L, F11, F22, F91.
- Forged steel Globe valves, ANSI 1500, 2500, 4500, sizes ½” to 12”
- Bonnetless, connections NPT, SW or BW, in material A105, LF2, 304L, 316L, F11, F22, F91.
- Cast steel Globe valves ANSI 150, 300, 600, 1500, 2500, sizes 2” to 24”
- Bolted Bonnet connection BW or Flanged, in materials A216WCB, WC6, WC9, CI2A, CF8M.
- Cast steel valves ANSI 600, 900, 1500, 2500, sizes 2” to 16”
- Pressure Seal, connection BW or Flanged, in materials A216WCB, WC6, WC9, CI2A, CF8M.
All accessories and equipment available:
- Electric or pneumatic actuators
- Limit switches
- Locking devices
- Position indicators
- Regulating plugs
- and more…